Bring Emotional Intelligence into the heart of what you do
Emotional Intelligence Certification Programme
This online 3 day programme will be running throughout 2020, to certify you to deliver feedback on EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 for your organisation or your clients.
The programme will consist of a number of webinars, with feedback provided over the phone at the start, and at the end.
2020 Programme Dates:
2nd, 3rd & 4th March 2020
11th, 12th & 13th May 2020
1st, 2nd & 3rd July 2020
8th, 9th & 10th September 2020
4th, 5th & 6th November 2020
4 Reasons to Become EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 Certified
- Assess You can assess capability for individuals and teams and design and deliver development opportunities that will move your people forward.
- Predict Use Emotional Intelligence as part of your recruitment process, talent identification and succession planning to enable you to make the right people decisions.
- Perform Facilitate your people, or coach your clients, to up their performance with heightened Emotional Intelligence awareness. Use it with top teams to understand more about their judgment and other decision making.
- Independence & Flexibility Achieve all this with no need to outsource but with access to support from Q. Learning.
“Q. Learning has been our EQi Distributor since January 2013. Throughout this time I have found the company very professional. The staff are excellent in providing support when needed and a highly efficient service in general.
We have been delivering training for 25 years and rely on high quality suppliers to help maintain our standards. I would recommend Q. Learning to any company considering an EQi Distributor”
Eddie McDonald, Managing Director. Beckinridge Ltd
Frances Matthews, Q. Coach and Coaching Supervisor, and Karen Cove, joint Managing Director have responsibility for EQi Certification programmes within Q. Learning.
Having first introduced Emotional Intelligence to our own clients in 2010, we became increasingly convinced about the value the MHS tool brought to the quality of the coaching, Leadership & Management Development and Organisational Development work we undertake. Today, Emotional Intelligence and specifically the use of EQi 2.0 is at the heart of almost every piece of work we tender for and deliver in Q. Learning.
As facilitators of our EQi 2.0 and EQ360 Certification Programmes, Frances and Karen share their learning and experiences to enable all delegates to feel confident and capable to get the most from the tools.
- Multi Health Systems (MHS) designed the EQ-i 2.0 diagnostic derived from Dr Reuven Bar On’s EQ-i model
- EQ-i 2.0 is the world’s most robust and well tested measure of EI
- EQ-i 2.0 measures EI and how it can impact people and the workplace
- Leadership development
- Selection & Recruitment
- Organisational development
- Executive coaching
- Team building
- Graduate development
- While Emotional Intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas.
- EI vs IQ – People may have high IQs but low social skills, and this will limit their effectiveness.
- A person’s IQ is fixed and therefore is not trainable. Emotional Intelligence can change over time and can be developed in targeted areas.
At Q. Learning we have vast experience in:
- Delivering hundreds of EQ-i feedback sessions
- Performance coaching at the highest levels
- Combining EI with other diagnostics and company data to plan organisational development strategies.
We do this by living our everyday values which are:
- Being the best
- Being fully ourselves
- Systematic thinking