Q. Learning provides a full range of EI services: feedback and coaching; certification in EQi 2.0 and EQ 360; and distribution of tokens on behalf of MHS.
- Delivering hundreds of EQi feedback sessions
- Performance coaching at the highest levels, as well as certifying business leaders in coaching
- Using emotional intelligence and other data to plan organisational development strategies
Full certification in EQi 2.0 and EQ 360
This 3 day course is run as an online programme, and can also be tailored for running ‘in-house’ for your organisation. A typical programme looks like this:
|Pre-work||Complete an EQi questionnaire and receive preliminary feedback
Work through three brief online learning modules
|Programme||Module 1: Overview and framework
Module 2: The Science behind EQi 2.0
Module 3: Elements of EQi 2.0 in action
Module 4: Interpretation and giving feedback
Module 5: Gaining buy-in to Emotional Intelligence
Module 6: Planning and administration
|Exam & Post Programme||Complete a brief on-line assessment
A follow up reflection session held approximately a month after the programme.
Dates for the 2020 online programmes are:
2nd, 3rd & 4th March 2020
11th, 12th & 13th May 2020
1st, 2nd & 3rd July 2020
8th, 9th & 10th September 2020
4th, 5th & 6th November 2020
If you would like more information or to book, or to discuss an in-house programme tailored to your organisation, please call us on 01491 414202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQi 2.0 Update for accredited EQi practitioners
This half-day programme is for accredited users of the original MHS EQ product who would like to update to the new EQi 2.0 and EQ 360 tools. Whilst it is not a requirement that you attend a course such as this, you might find it helpful in getting to grips with how the new tools work.
For ‘in-house’ programmes tailored to your organisation, please call us on 01491 414202 or email email@example.com.
|EQi 2.0 reports||£55 +VAT|
|EQi 2.0 Leadership Report||£75 + VAT|
|EQi 2.0 Group Report||£175 + VAT|
|EQ360 Report||£175 +VAT|
|EQ360 Leadership Report||£230 + VAT|
|Tokens||Reports are downloaded from the MHS Website using tokens which are purchsed from us and transferred into your account.|
Discounts may be available for the bulk purchase of reports. Please call Q. Learning on 01491 414202 to discuss your order. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support and advice
Our expert coaches are available to offer support, guidance and advice in interpreting EQi reports. This is offered on a ‘fair-use’ basis without charge. However, more formal, paid-for arrangements are also available for those wanting a more complete support service.
1:1 feedback and coaching for performance improvement and development
- Q. Learning has years of experience coaching senior business leaders and managers. Emotional Intelligence is crucial in helping people improve their ability to influence and communicate effectively; manage change; and feel confident and assured in their judgement and decision-making
- We work with management teams, boards and other groups to improve their overall effectiveness and to shape their development. Emotional Intelligence is a great tool for understanding how well aligned groups of people are to roles they are required to play.
Development and assessment centres
- Emotional Intelligence provides a great commentary to compliment observations and learning from tasks and activities. Feedback reports enable organisations to better understand why leaders and managers perform as they do. Debriefs afterwards include feedback on EQi 2.0 as well as on task performances.