A results-focused coach and facilitator with international experience and expertise in helping leaders, managers and their teams be their best.
Leaders define the culture of the teams and organisations they lead. Alison’s passion is raising awareness in individuals and teams of how they contribute to that culture, so reclaiming more ownership and responsibility within areas of their control. Her specific areas of expertise are:
- Leadership development
- Creating culture change to customer trust & employee engagement;
- Increasing trust in difficult relationships;
- Increasing influence/engagement/impact;
- Raising teams’ performance;
- Managing conflict or individual stakeholders;
Her coaching is informed by a number of disciplines including her Master Practitioner NLP, cognitive and behavioural psychology, values-based profiling, transitional mapping, co-active partnering, lean thinking, solutions-focused coaching and her Counselling Diploma. In addition she has worked extensively in both the corporate and not for profit/public sectors so can therefore flex both her style and content to accommodate differing needs.